Writing Tests for PHP Source
Photo by Peter Clarkson.
Sammy Kaye Powers, PHP core developer and host of PHP Roundtable, has created a six-part video series to walk users through every step of the process to write and contribute phpt tests. Each video is accompanied by a detailed post, complete with written instructions and links to resources.
- 01: Compiling PHP from source
- 02: Running the test suite
- 03: All about .phpt files
- 04: Debugging failed tests
- 05: Finding untested code
- 06: Submitting a PR to php-src